Solving Restoration, Remediation and Cleaning Problems with Friendly Professional Experience.
When disaster strikes, turn to the experts.
Duraclean is a team of experts with more than 60 years of experience in cleaning and restoration. There's no project too big or too small for our "After the Disaster" team. Time is of the essence when it comes to protecting your home. Our team moves immediately to assess the damage, offer an accurate estimate of the time and materials to fix the problem, and finally use the proper procedures for a complete and lasting restoration. Duraclean Restoration Services is a full service water, fire, smoke damage, cleaning, and Restoration Company located in Bloomfield, Connecticut. We specialize in water extraction and structural drying for customers. We have the ability to mobilize and travel with minimal notice. Our team moves immediately to assess the damage, accurately estimate time and materials to fix the problem, and use the proper procedures for a complete and lasting restoration. Duraclean’s professional Certified Technicians use various methods of power washing, ozone, and specialized cleaning solutions to resolve the clients’ misfortune effectively and quickly. Big or small, Duraclean’s After the Disaster Team will handle it all. Improper drying of moisture damaged structures can result in mold growth and additional structural damage. Trained technicians can extract standing water, stabilize the environment, and provide structure drying services utilizing refrigerant or desiccant dehumidification.
Equipment for water restoration
- Non penetrating Moisture detectors, penetrating moisture detectors, and hygrometers.
- Infrared camera
- Submersible pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Portable extraction and Truck mounted extraction units
- Ultra low volume fogging to disinfect large areas at a time. Disinfection products reduce the growth of fungi, bacteria, and most other harmful microorganisms.
Drying Equipment is used to dry the affected areas and return the humidity levels to normal.
- Low Grain dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- HEPA Air scrubbers ( to refine/control air quality)
- Axial and high speed air movers to create airflow in affected water damage areas, also aids in evaporating moisture.
- Wall cavity drying system. Very in-evasive way of drying Dries walls with only putting small holes in affected areas.
- Duraclean’s use of state of the art equipment and proper training will be their when the call for any special drying techniques is required.
Water Out process:
- Extraction: physically remove any freestanding water and extract from carpet, padding and upholstery. Proper extraction and drying techniques help minimize the possibility of secondary damage.
- Remove contents and If necessary, carpet and/or padding may be removed to speed drying process.
- Setup drying equipment
- The Duraclean team will monitor the drying process on a daily basis, in order to reposition drying equipment as needed.
Once your home is dry to normal moisture content, we can work directly with you and your insurance agent to process your insurance claim.
It's not clean until Duraclean.
Got An Emergency? 860.882.0940